Better access for all
The itsasmuseoa.eus website was designed in accordance with certain measures to improve accessibility and facilitate access to a greater number of people.
The museum has undertaken to make its website accessible pursuant to Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September on the accessibility of the websites and mobile applications of public sector bodies, transposing Directive (EU) 2016/2102
of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 October 2016.
This website's architecture, menu and contents have been developed to enable users to:
- Use an effortless zoom function to magnify up to 300%.
- Browse most of the website using the keyboard only.
- Browse most of the website using voice recognition software.
- Use most of the website with a screen reader (including the latest versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver).
- Use the latest versions of browsers to scan the website. This website is not designed for Internet Explorer 9 and earlier
Not accessible sections
The following contents are not accessible:
- Google maps.
- Photographs of maps.
- Downloadable PDFs not yet accessible.
- Some videos have no audio description or subtitles.
- The audios have no transcription.
- Third-party websites.
How to request content in an accessible format
If you need information in a different format, please send the following data:
- The content's web address (URL).
- Name and e-mail address.
- The format required - for example, audio file, Braille, BSL or large-script, accessible PDF.
How we test this website
The content of this website posted since April 2020 meets Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, Level AA. Part of the content partially meets Level AAA.
Report any accessibility problems with this website
Should you encounter any problems not addressed on this site or you feel we are not meeting accessibility requisites, please contact us.
Collaboration to improve this website
We are open to ideas, suggestions or comments by e-mail.